Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow Snow Snow!!

It's been a little chaotic here at Neurotic Towers! Teacher training on Monday so I spent the day baking with the boys.

These are our cheese and bacon muffins! Were scrummy, especially warm.

Tuesday was thankfully back to school, everybody especially me, was really looking forward to the return only for the school to shut 2 hours into the day thanks to the snow! The boys were pleased to be home in the warm and were happy to watch movies, drink hot chocolate and let me make this! I saw this because I'm not happy with how it turned out so I'm changing the pattern slightly for the next one - using a smaller hook for starters as these are very holey and were big enough to fit my hand in!!

It's my friend's little one's birthday on Friday, we don't tend to do gifts but I've made these - they're to go on hair clips. Took me a couple of hours to make three of them - discarded the first one! I see a theme for little girls birthdays LOL!! Pattern is from this wonderful blog but I used a 2.7mm hook.



And my final project - to be started when I get the appropriate wool is for my husband's oldest friend. I am a MASSIVE star wars fan (only the originals though!) and find the idea of these wonderful. Bought the pattern from Etsy.




And finally some snow pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment