Friday 1 January 2010

The last of the turkey....


has been eaten and walked off - in that order!

On christmas day I popped lovely big chunks of turkey, roasties, veg, stuffing and gravy into a deep dish and popped it in the freezer.
Today we entertained the inlaws and I cooked the left overs with a puff pastry topping. There was some left over so I made some shapes to go on top!

My eldest loves dinosaurs and my youngest letters and numbers.


Then we went off for a walk, we've recently had a go at geocaching, it's treasure hunting using GPS or Satnav technology. Some 'caches' have swaps for the kids, others are simply a log of people who have visited. It's amazinly good fun - we've had a blast going for short walks and 'caching' in as we went.

Today we went for a walk in our local woods and hid our first one! We filled it with lots of goodies from Hawkins Bazaar and hid it in the bottom of this tree trunk (you can just see it peaking out).

And check out my lovely new boots!! Got in the sale yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment