Saturday 13 February 2010

Finally finished my mittens

Prompted by memories of last years Chinese New Year celebrations and my frost bitten fingers I decided to quickly finish off my mittens.

Worked out alright, considering it was my first attempt at attaching two pieces of crochet together.





Am a little nervous about tomorrow. My camera has been in for repair for nearly 2 months. 2 months with nothing but my iPhone camera for company! I love my camera. I've missed my camera and I simply cannot wait to get my hands on it however when I picked it up from the repair shop it felt a really alien object to be holding. What was once such a natural extension now feels really weird. Fingers crossed.......

Off to knock together two red envelopes for the boys for tomorrow!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment